05/11/14 EMIR CRM Version 4 set for November Release!!
The No 1 Business Software Solution for the Electro-Mechanical Industry – EMIR develops advanced functionality for its popular CRM – Customer Relationship Management module.
“With two major releases of CRM in 2014, we’re excited to announce this latest version will be in the hands of our customers shortly. We’ve always appreciated that creating and building prospect and customer relationships is really important in business and the new features will be a worthy compliment to this process.” Comments Steve Ashman, the Business Development Manager.
CRM users can expect these advanced features in Version 4:
• Multiple follow-up’s per contact – added control over opportunities and their timescales
• Integrated quote follow-up action – updates both the Quote details in EMIR and follow-up activities in CRM simultaneously
• Auto creation of initial Quote follow-up in EMIR for CRM use
• Print preview of EMIR Quotes in CRM – greater visibility of information in the CRM pipeline
• Calendar appointment setting via creation of Calendar file for import/load into Outlook
• Improved export/import options – more flexibility in marketing and follow up procedures
• Additional contact & customer view options from more CRM listings - get all the information you need from one screen
• Allows controlled edit of previously created contact notes – retains security and workflow processing
• Email follow-ups to include objective/internal notes – consolidates recording a call activity and email posting
• Other modifications to screen layouts and process functions
The 18th of December sees an EMIR CRM Open Event at our offices in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. This event offers an overview of CRM and its integration to EMIR and is open to all users of EMIR, existing customers and any Electro-Mechanical company that has a need to improve sales and marketing communication in their business. To reserve a FREE place contact us on 0845 009 4588 or email email@example.com.